Press Preview on Thursday, August 13, 2018 at 8 PM at the Bath House Cultural Center.
Dallas, TX – For The Naughty Bits by Kurt Kleinmann and the Naughty Bit Players, Pegasus Theatre’s final show of their 2015 season, we took seven talented comedic actors and writers, put them in a room together, and flipped the “ON” switch. The result is a hilarious evening of offbeat, adults-only sketch comedy!
Yes, sometimes you just need a grown-up’s night out and this show delivers the goods, poking fun at contemporary life with an eye for the absurd. Leave the kids at home and come exercise your funny bone!
And while this is not an improvisational show, you may recognize several of the “Naughty Bit Players” from the DFW improv community as well as from Nouveau 47, Dallas’ premier incubator for the theatrical arts:
- Chad Cline (LA Groundlings-trained; owner/operator of his own improv school; Pegasus veteran)
- Jim Kuenzer (playwright; actor; member of Nouveau 47’s Artistic Board)
- Leslie Patrick (Pegasus veteran; producer; actor about town)
- Ben Schroth (award-winning playwright; Pegasus veteran; member of Nouveau 47’s ensemble)
- Greg Silva (member of improv groups Section 8 and Voodoo Mechanic)
- Erin Singleton (actor; director; producer; board member at Nouveau 47)
- Todd Upchurch (improv training from Chicago’s Second City, IO and Annoyance Theater, and LA’s The Groundlings; actor)
Chad Cline and Kurt Kleinmann direct The Naughty Bits, with sets by Ben Bryant, costumes by Jesse McIntosh-Burke, lighting by Sam Nance, and props by John Harvey.
Performances are Fridays and Saturdays, August 14 through 29, 2015 at 8 PM, at the Bath House Cultural Center located at 521 E. Lawther Drive, Dallas, TX 75218. A press preview performance will be held Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 8 PM.
Tickets are available through Brown Paper Tickets at thenaughtybits.bpt.me. General Admission seating is $25, with Senior and Student discounted seating available for $20. The Thursday, August 13th preview is a special “Pay-what-you-can” performance.