- If you can’t make your audition time or are running late, call (214) 821-6005.
- Important: You will be asked to make a note of ALL conflicts you have during the rehearsal and performance period. Do not leave this section blank on the audition form. Make sure you list ALL conflicts.
- Readings will be from script excerpts that will be sent to you a week before your audition.
- Please bring a current headshot and resume, even if you have provided one for us in the past. The director relies on headshots during the casting process. If you do not have a headshot, bring a good photo of yourself.
- There will be multiple people in the room when you audition. You need only focus on the director and the person who is reading the scene with you.
- After auditions are over, you will receive a call or an email telling you whether or not you are cast in the show. If you have not received a call or an email, it means the show has not been cast yet.
Thanks for your interest in Pegasus Theatre!