Sign-up for Audition Notices
You can also find our audition notices on DFWAuditions.com.
Pegasus Theatre announces Non-Equity auditions for the upcoming RadioVizion™ production at the Bath House Cultural Center of Another Murder, Another Show!, a comedy murder-mystery by Kurt Kleinmann. RadioVizion™ is an alternative technique devised by Pegasus Theatre for the presentation of the Living Black & White™ series of Harry Hunsacker adventures. RadioVizion™ does not employ the trade-secret makeup but instead focuses on recreating the experience and glamour of being in a live radio studio of the 1930’s and 1940’s. Live sound effects, actors at period style live microphones, and costumes evocative of the era complete the effect. Raymond Banda will direct.
It’s the night of The Wallys–an awards show that honors excellence in theatre–and last minute rehearsals are under way. Stumbling into the wrong theatre are Harry Hunsacker, would-be actor turned would-be detective, and Nigel Grouse, Harry’s paid-by-the-hour assistant and friend. Before they can be ushered out of the theatre a murder is committed and Harry has a plan to sleuth out the identity of the murderer. Harry and Nigel will adopt a series of disguises to keep the murderer off-balance and make him (or her) think an army of famous detectives is hot on the trail!
Saturday, February 18, 2017 from 2-5pm
Sunday, February 19, 2017 from 5-9pm
|Audition Location:||First United Lutheran Church
6202 E. Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75214
|Callback Dates:||Monday, February 20, 2017 as needed|
|Rehearsal Dates:||Beginning March 6, 2017 at the First United Lutheran Church in Dallas, TX|
|Performance Dates:||March 16 through March 25, 2017 at the Bath House Cultural Center|
|Roles Available:||The roles of Harry Hunsacker, Nigel Grouse and Lt. Foster have been cast.
|Audition Sides:||AMAS audition scenes|
Pegasus Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all actors to audition regardless of race, ethnic origin, religious preference, sexual preference, political affiliation, or nationality.
The next Pegasus Theatre production is a brand new Living Black & White™ show entitled Death on Delivery! by Kurt Kleinmann, directed by Michael Serrecchia. Don’t miss your opportunity to be in the cast of this hilarious new play! Auditions are scheduled as follows:
- Saturday, October 8, 2016, from 6-9pm.
- Sunday, October 9,2016, from 2-5pm.
- Location on both days is:
First United Lutheran Church
6202 E. Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75214
To sign up for an audition slot, please click on:
If you have trouble with the online signup page, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Rehearsals are scheduled to start on November 28 and run through December 28, 2016. Rehearsals are usually in the evenings during the week and on Saturday. We try to schedule Sunday as the weekly day off. The final rehearsal schedule depends on director and cast conflicts.
- Performances are scheduled to start on December 31,2016 then run from January 5-22, 2017, with a possible extension of January 26-29, 2017. Performances are in the evenings on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Matinee performances are on Saturdays and Sundays.
- If you can’t make your audition time or are running late, call (214) 821-6005.
- Important: You will be asked to make a note of ALL conflicts you have during the rehearsal and performance period. Do not leave this section blank on the audition form. Make sure you list ALL conflicts.
- Readings will be from script excerpts that will be sent to you a week before your audition.
- Please bring a current headshot and resume, even if you have provided one for us in the past. The director relies on headshots during the casting process. If you do not have a headshot, bring a good photo of yourself.
- There will be multiple people in the room when you audition. You need only focus on the director and the person who is reading the scene with you.
- After auditions are over, you will receive a call or an email telling you whether or not you are cast in the show. If you have not received a call or an email, it means the show has not been cast yet.
Thanks for your interest in Pegasus Theatre!